The Vixens play last match before Grand Final
- Final chance to go GLoBALL
- Vixens fall under Magic's spell
- Vixens back to basics in Hamilton
- Vixens dealt Swift blow
- Curran visits Carisbrook netballers
- Foxtel All Star
- VIXENS AND TIGERS TOUR NEW MARGARET COURT ARENA SITE
- Vixens to open den after Swifts clash
- Vixens primed for tough outing against Swifts
- Vixens' fire burns bright to the end
The Melbourne Vixens will face their toughest opponents yet in an open practice game at the State Netball Hockey Centre on Friday 13th July.
They will play each other in the match, their last before the ANZ Championship Grand Final on Sunday 22nd July. The practice match will be open to the public and media.
Vixens coach Julie Hoornweg said the team will be playing at full match day intensity.
“There is no better opposition than their own team mates,
this is their last chance to play a full
physical game before they face either the Mystics or Magic in the Final so there will be no holding back.”
The Melbourne Vixens host the ANZ Championship Grand Final
at Hisense Arena, and will play the
winner of the WBOP Magic v. LG Northern Mystics Preliminary Final in Auckland next Monday night.
Date: Friday 13th July
Time: Practice match from 5-6pm (4 x 15 minute quarters)
Location: State Netball Hockey Centre, main court